1. Please ensure your wedding gown is insured whilst in transit to your preferred wedding dress cleaners. In the unlikely event of the dress becoming damaged and the cleaning process was found to be at fault, the dress would be insured to up to half the cost when new, to a maximum of £500. Most reputable wedding gown cleaners will offer insurance if your gown is worth over £2000 but this will again, be limited to a maximum of £500. A valid receipt will be required and items over a year old will be depreciated accordingly.
2. You will need to make sure that your dress is packaged well for transit to the cleaners. It needs to be inside a strong plastic back and then inside a cardboard box. Put your details inside the box including your phone number, address and name. Return courier service will be on a weekday within the 5-6 week period, to the return address specified by you.
3. Please do not send the original bag and hanger if you intend to keep them as we will not return them with the dress.
4. Whilst every effort is made to remove stains and marks from the dress, it is not always possible. Some stains such as mud, red wine, make up and perspiration can dye some fabrics. At LJ we will use the best method to clean your dress. In some instances there may be a slight change to the appearance and feel of your dress; or loss/damage of buckles, beads, flowers, crystals etc. These instances are something that cannot be predicted and as such we cannot be held responsible for.
Once you have received your dress we would encourage you to check it and ensure that you are happy with it. Some people like to re-wear their dress, and/or sell them to be worn again, therefore we will not accept disputes after 48 hours of delivery.
5. Payment is required in full prior to return of the dress. We accept BACS, or debit/credit card payment by phone.
6. Our courier service provides insurance of your dress in transit, of value up to £5000 on proof of receipt should anything happen to your dress whilst in transit and proven to be our fault.